No one really knows the answer to this question. What I’ve learned through the years is that while you can make plans, create to-do lists, and draft detailed timelines, life has a way of shifting or augmenting everything you set out to do. At this point, I can’t think of one thing in my life that has remained constant.
Buying an Airstream trailer in February of 2013, was a life-altering moment for me. When I bought the trailer, I thought I would travel with just Butters for an indeterminate amount of time. I didn’t know that in October of the same year, I would meet Jay and Rosie… and that our lives would be intertwined in ways that I could not have imagined.
I have no idea what the future will bring. But what I know for sure is that I will finally (after more than eight years) finish my doctorate in organizational psychology. My hope is that by combining my 20 years professional corporate experience with the completion of a Ph.D. will open up doors and at this point, I cannot imagine what is on the other side. All I can do right now is set forth my good intentions. I want to:
- Live life with gratitude, humility, and flexibility
- Continue to express myself through writing and photography
- Help Asian women advance in their careers
- Help companies develop their people by focusing on the uniqueness of each individual
- Take care of my Mom
- Travel and explore the U.S. with Butters, Rosie, Jay in Airstream Bambi